Technical artists, developers and content creators can now take 3D storytelling to the next level: NVIDIA Omniverse Machinima is available in an open beta.
Technical artists, developers and content creators can now take 3D storytelling to the next level: NVIDIA Omniverse Machinima will be made available in open beta at the end of GTC.
Omniverse Machinima offers a suite of tools and extensions that enable users to render realistic graphics and animation using scenes and characters from games.
Through Omniverse Machinima, users can:
- Render scenes with materials, surfaces and textures from the NVIDIA MDL library or imported from third-party asset libraries.
- Animate character’s faces using a simple voice recording through NVIDIA Audio2Face technology.
- Create realistic visuals with physically accurate materials through NVIDIA PhysX 5, Blast and Flow extensions.
- Capture human motion through a video feed using wrnch’s AI pose estimation technology
- And leverage the built-in Omniverse RTX Renderer to produce an output with the highest fidelity.
NVIDIA and wrnch Inc., the leading provider of computer vision software, are collaborating to deliver AI-powered human pose estimation capabilities in Omniverse Machinima. The extension created by wrnch Inc. includes:
- wrnch CaptureStream, a free downloadable tool that enables creators to use a mobile device’s camera to capture the human motion that they’d like to reproduce in an application.
- wrnch AI Pose Estimator, an Omniverse extension that enables creators to detect and connect to the wrnch CaptureStream application running on the local network.
Omniverse users can leverage the wrnch Engine, which extracts human motion from video feeds and uses pose estimation algorithms to track skeletal joints and mimic the movements on the 3D character.
Learn more about NVIDIA Omniverse Machinima and download the open beta today.