NVIDIA announced the availability of cuSPARSELt version 0.1.0. This software can be downloaded now free for members of the NVIDIA Developer Program.
Today, NVIDIA is announcing the availability of cuSPARSELt version 0.1.0. This software can be downloaded now free for members of the NVIDIA Developer Program.
- Support for Window 10 (x86_64)
- Support for Linux ARM
- Introduced SM 8.6 Compatibility
- Support for TF32 compute type
- Better performance for SM 8.0 kernels (up to 90% SOL)
- Position independent sparseA / sparseB
- New APIs for compression and pruning
- Decoupled from cusparseLtMatmulPlan_t
See the cuSPARSELt Release Notes for more information
NVIDIA cuSPARSELt is a high-performance CUDA library dedicated to general matrix-matrix operations in which at least one operand is a sparse matrix:
In this formula, and refer to in-place operations such as transpose/non-transpose.
The cuSPARSELt APIs allow flexibility in the algorithm/operation selection, epilogue, and matrix characteristics, including memory layout, alignment, and data types.
- NVIDIA Sparse MMA tensor core support
- Mixed-precision computation support:
- FP16 input/output, FP32 Tensor Core accumulate
- BFLOAT16 input/output, FP32 Tensor Core accumulate
- INT8 input/output, INT32 Tensor Core compute
- FP32 input/output, TF32 Tensor Core compute
- TF32 input/output, TF32 Tensor Core compute
- Matrix pruning and compression functionalities
- Auto-tuning functionality (see cusparseLtMatmulSearch())
- GTC 2021: S31754 Recent Developments in NVIDIA Math Libraries
- GTC 2021: S31286 A Deep Dive into the Latest HPC Software
- GTC 2021: CWES1098 Tensor Core-Accelerated Math Libraries for Dense and Sparse Linear Algebra in AI and HPC
- cuSPARSELt Product Documentation
Recent Developer Blog posts: