NVIDIA announced the latest release in Nsight Graphics, which supports Direct3D, Vulkan, OpenGL, OpenVR, and the Oculus SDK.
Today, NVIDIA announced Nsight Graphics 2021.5, the latest release, which supports Direct3D (11, 12, and DXR), Vulkan (1.2, NV Vulkan Ray Tracing Extension), OpenGL, OpenVR, and the Oculus SDK. Nsight Graphics is a standalone developer tool that enables you to debug, profile, and export frames built with high-fidelity 3D graphics applications.
- Full Windows 11 support for both API Capture and Tracing.
- Acceleration Structure Viewer with Bounding Volume Overlap Analysis.
- Users are able to specify the continual refresh flag via the Nsight API.
- Support for Linux NGX.
Developers now have full support for Windows 11 for all activities, including Frame Profiling and GPU Trace profiling. The Acceleration Structure Overlap Analyzer is a noteworthy addition to this release as it helps to ensure that NVIDIA RTX ray tracing applications are efficiently traversing bounding volumes in your scene. This has direct implications on performance, making it an important feature for anyone looking to optimize their ray tracing applications.
- Download NVIDIA Nsight Graphics 2021.5.
- Watch the NVIDIA GTC session packed with details on Nsight Graphics updates.
- Attend DLI Developer Tools Fundamentals for Ray Tracing Using NVIDIA Nsight Graphics and NVIDIA Nsight Systems for technical learning on the tool.
- Read the documentation available to get started.
- Post comments and questions on forums.
- Learn more about Nsight Graphics.